Registering with Avenue Recruitment – The process…
Whatever stage you’re at in your career, having the right people guiding you through your job search can make all the difference when it comes to finding the right role. One of the best resources you can take advantage of are recruitment agencies such as ourselves…
Here’s a quick guide to registering with Avenue and a little about how the process works…If you’re looking for a role just now or think you may be in the future you’ll need to register with us, it’s free and pain free so don’t worry and above all it’s a strictly confidential process. here’s how it works;
- It then starts with sending in the CV – queue huge sigh from most applicants 😊. If you’re struggling with a template or content please get in touch or read our blog on “CV Advice”. So no excuses :), then simply visit our website and click on the below pink button alternatively click on the following link https://avenuerecruitment.co.uk/register-with-us/
- Our administration staff will then add your CV to our candidate database and make the business unit aware of your interests and various skills, attributes and experiences. Our team regularly handle thousands of applications and if we need any additional information such as references or proof of valid certificates we’ll message you back straight away.
- Matching – It may be 2 minutes, 2 hours or 2 years but depending on the type of role and match our consultants will then get in touch for a confidential discussion. We’ll always keep these discussions through the right channels and at the right time of the day that suits you. As always these are strictly confidential. Throughout the “matching” process we use various scoring charts as well as telephone and face to face interviews that enable us to look at all skills and demographics to ensure the role is the right fit for both our candidates and our clients.
- Client Engagement – Your recruitment consultant will act as the middle-man between you and the recruiter, sending in your CV and putting you forward for an interview. If your application is successful, they’ll help with interview preparation and give you lots of tips and pointers, from providing you with directions, to advising you on what to wear on the day. You’ll then be able to walk into that interview feeling totally prepared, with everything you need to nail it.
You can also send your CV directly into consultants if you see a Vacancy on our website Job Board that interests you, just click on the following job link and this will take you to the consultant who’s dealing with the Vacancy and fill in the boxes below the role description; https://avenuerecruitment.co.uk/job-search/
What are the benefits of using a recruitment agency?
Finding a job through a recruitment agency has a lot of advantages. Firstly, we’ll often have built up good relationships with a lot of top employers, giving you exclusive access to their jobs. You’ll also get put forward for positions that you wouldn’t otherwise have heard about. Other benefits of using a recruitment agency include:
- CV and cover letter advice
- Expert interview coaching
- Constructive feedback from each interview and employer
- Specialist advice for your chosen field
- Being put forward for any relevant roles that come up
What if I see a role advertised by a recruitment agency?
We post many of their vacancies online. Anyone is able to apply for these positions, although it doesn’t necessarily mean you’ll be signing up to the agency as a result. And, even though the roles we advertise will be working for other companies, many of them won’t state the company name until you reach the interview stage.
How much does using a recruitment agency cost?
You should never be charged to use a recruitment agency. Our consultants are paid by the us and we receive fee’s based on whether you’ve successfully started in a role. There should be no payment directly from the individual.
What happens once I get a job?
Once you’ve secured the job, the role of Avenue doesn’t stop there. We’ll handle all of the paperwork and other formalities, and liaise with your new employer to make sure everything is in place for your first day and beyond. We can even negotiate your salary for you and make sure you get the best package out there. Essentially, it’s in our best interest to make sure they find a role that’s right for you – and make it as easy as possible for you to apply, and get started. Job hunting can be a lonely process, but we are here to help and if you have any questions please get in contact with one of our team https://avenuerecruitment.co.uk/recruitment-agency-dunfermline/staff/