Quality Technician | Fife | Permanent | £Competitive
Avenue is currently looking for a Quality Technician for a leading manufacturing organisation based in Fife. This outstanding opportunity will involve providing assistance to the Quality Engineer, ensuring all Quality Control processes and improvements are followed in an efficient, effective and economic manner.
- Assist in all aspects of Quality assurance to minimise the occurrence of defective products or services.
- Assist where appropriate actions relating to audit processes ensuring compliance with the management systems.
- Assist in the implementation of existing and new design requirements within the manufacturing plants ensuring all Quality requirements are met.
- Assist with continuous improvement initiatives.
- To carry out routine Quality control testing in relation to manufacturing processes.
- To input test specifications into test databases where appropriate.
- Use of internal databases to aid tracing faults.
- To Participate in problem solving teams dealing with customer complaints and quality issues.
- Work as part of the team in implementing and maintaining continuous improvement initiatives.
- Good Higher results; English & Maths as a minimum SVQ or equivalent in Science, Mathematics, Engineering or Manufacturing discipline
- Operating in a fast-paced environment to challenging deadlines.
- Previous work in a Quality role would be an advantage.
- Background in Manufacturing preferred.
- Confident and comfortable communicator both written and oral.
- Enthusiastic with a willingness to learn.
- Must be willing to challenge others in a positive manner.
- Strong MS Office, advanced Excel skills would be an advantage.
- Excellent problem solver.
- Confident in writing procedures.
- Can demonstrate the ability to prioritise, multitask whilst retaining attention to detail and accuracy.
- Self-motivated and flexible.
- Comfortable addressing small groups.
This fantastic opportunity will offer the successful candidate a fresh challenge, a rewarding package, and a secure future with an industry leading global manufacturing organisation.
If you feel you have the necessary drive and experience please apply with an up to date CV. To discuss the role please contact Natalie on 01383 628481 or Jacqui on 01383 628479.