Site Manager - Housing
SITE MANAGER - Housing
Working with our client, a highly respected UK wide Housing Contractor, we are sourcing Site Managers for sites in Fife.
Role & Responsibilities
The successful candidate will be responsible for;
- Ensuring that the projects are completed safely, on time, to budget and to the highest standard of workmanship.
- Managing Subcontractors.
- Day to Day Management of site activities including safety briefings, supervising and monitoring site operations.
- Ensure all site operations adhere to H&S
- Have experience in House Building and manage a site accordingly
To be considered for this position the candidate should;
- Hold a current SMSTS / IOSH qualification.
- CSCS Management Card
- Have a high level of Health & Safety Awareness.
- Have strong Communication Skills.
- Have experience in House Builds, Timber Kits
- Be IT literate with good contract administration skills.
- Be able to demonstrate an ability to control and manage sub-contractors.
- Be able to meet programme dates.
- Have a proven track record of delivering projects within time constraints and budget
These positions have a start date of May. To be considered please forward a current CV for review.
Interviews will be held locally.