Helpdesk Agent - Managed Print Service
HELPDESK AGENT | ABERDEEN | PERMANENT | £DOE
Avenue have a fantastic opportunity for you to join our client, a leading Managed Print Services company in Aberdeen as a Helpdesk Agent.
The emphasis is to provide a high-level of customer service to meet the needs of the business and to meet the objectives of the Managed Print Service (MPS) department. The role involves working in a busy a lively office, which at times can be pressurized. The role is ideally suited for candidates with at least two years’ experience working within a IT helpdesk role with good technical and problem-solving skills.
- First line Xerox helpdesk support for our Managed Print customers.
- Prompt and efficient call handling with end user remote support.
- Management of all consumable & break fix incidents within a ticketing system.
- Working within Service Level Agreements (SLAs) thresholds.
- Emphasis on taking initiative whilst following procedures and working with systems and processes.
- Responsible for providing an extremely high-level customer focused support.
- Responsible for working well in a team focused environment.
- Manage calls through to resolution or escalation if required.
- Administration tasks in support of the Managed Print model.
Applicants should be able to demonstrate a professional, friendly and approachable manner coupled with the ability to communicate with staff at all levels, even under pressure. They should also have a friendly and polite telephone manner and should be able to work using their own initiative, show a high level of attention to detail and have a personal and burning desire to develop and progress within an environment that fosters continual improvement.
Applicants should have a knowledge and understanding of the following key applications:
- Office 2003/07/10/13/16.
- Microsoft Windows 7 & 10.
- Be familiar with server 2003/ 2008/ 2012 & 2016 environments.
- Use of ticketing system software.
- Printer configuration and installation.
- Xerox knowledge desirable.
Immediate start available, please contact Sarah for more details on: 01383 628476 or send a CV to: Scruickshank@avenuescotland.co.uk