CMM Quality Inspector
CMM Quality Inspector | Fife | Permanent | £ Depends on Experience
Avenue is currently working in partnership with our client, a successful, highly respected and well-established sub contract manufacturer, to recruit a quality inspector. This is an exciting opportunity to join a talented team of CNC professionals in their Fife workshop. The key purpose of the role is to inspect and ensure the quality of CNC machined parts.
- Working experience within CNC and assembly manufacturing facilities
- CMM experience ideally with programming
- Ability to read and understand engineering drawings and tolerances
- Process driven with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent computer skills and administration
- CMM and visual inspection for First off, Batch and Final inspection of components.
- Non-conformance monitoring on both internal and external supply
- Part processing activities
Full training will be provided.
Working 2-week days / 2-week nights (40hr weeks) with overtime opportunities
The successful candidate will be offered a competitive rate, overtime opportunities and an exciting opportunity to join a secure, growing and highly respected organisation. Please apply via the link below or contact Paul on 01383 628491 or Natalie on 01383 628481