Distribution Operative | Cupar
Are you a hardworking, team player than enjoys a fast-paced environment?
Are you a multi skilled operative who thrives on working on your own initiative in a physically demanding role?
If so, Avenue Recruitment have an exciting opportunity available to offer just that!
Avenue Recruitment are pleased to be currently working with one of the leading Produce distribution companies in the food and drink industry who are currently looking to add a Several multi skilled Distribution Operatives to their successful and expanding teams.
Our client is offering permanent placements, fulltime hours, a competitive salary as well as frequent opportunities to work overtime.
The hours of work are:
Sunday to Thursday
Sun 0600 - 1700
Mon 0600 - 1700
Tues 0600 - 1330
Wed 0600 - 1330
Thurs 0600 - 1330
Tuesday to Saturday
Tues 1100 - 1800
Wed 1100 - 1800
Thurs 1100 - 1800
Fri 0600 - 1700
Sat 0600 – 1700
This role is based in a chilled environment, and consists of around 85 percent distribution and 15 percent of the time spent on a forklift.
The Distribution Operatives will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
- Be able to Prioritize workload to ensure order deadlines are met
- Work on your own initiative to complete team targets
- Work well with in small teams and pairs to support colleagues
- Communicate with team members and Team leaders to meet distribution targets
- Be confident picking, packing and using hand held scanners
The successful candidate must have the following attributes and skills to be considered for the Distribution Operative role:
• Hold a valid Forklift Licence
• Ability to work un-supervised and on your own initiative
• Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
• Good numeracy skills
• A Team player who contributes effectively to ensure delivery of Company goals
• Development opportunity to stand in as Distribution Team Leader
• Attention to detail
• Good level of fitness due to physical demands of the role
• Ability to undertake manual handling duties
• Hardworking and reliable
The rate of pay is £8.28ph, £11.00ph (overtime) and they will be entitled to 29 days holidays.
If you are interested in this position and would like to learn more, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Natalie on 01383 628481.