Accounts Assistant/ Permanent / Dunfermline Area / Competitive Salary
Avenue Recruitment are delight to support our client who have an exciting opportunity to join their expanding Administration Team, based in Dunfermline.
The successful applicant will be enthusiastic individual who is well organised, has good communication skills, can work independently and, also as part of a team.
Skills & Knowledge required:
- An accounting background with the ability to work independently
- Applicants must have experience in Sage 50 Accounts Plus
- Proven track record processing invoices and credits in both Purchase & Sales Ledgers
- Confident in the use of Microsoft Office, in particular Outlook, Word, Excel and Dynamics
- Strong organisational skills with meticulous attention to deal
- Checking Purchase Invoices against Orders & matching Delivery Notes
- Maintaining Purchase Ledger – Processing & posting supplier invoices, downloading online invoices, reconciling Supplier Statements, preparing a weekly payment list.
- Maintaining Sales Ledger – preparing clients invoices, controlling all outstanding invoices, issuing statements, credit control
- Completing Sales Invoices on individual Client’s Portals.
- Maintaining all financial records and data accurately
- Completing Budget Sheets & Project File on Excel
- Entering Timesheets on Sage
- Customer Service
- Any other additional administrative duties that assists the effective running of the Administration Team.
- Full Time Position
- Company Pension Scheme – after probationary period
- Company Bonus Scheme available.
If this sounds like it could be of interested please contact Stefan @ Avenue on 01383 628486