RECEPTIONIST | TEMPORARY TO PERMAMENT | LIVINGSTON | £17,000
Avenue Recruitment have a fantastic opportunity for a Receptionist to join our client – a leading player in the utilities sector on a temporary to permanent contract.
Hours: 08:00 – 17:00 Monday to Friday with 1-hour lunch
Roles and Responsibilities
- Answering the phone and directing calls
- Welcoming clients to the office and being a representative of the business
- Answering any emails that come through centrally
- Processing mail
- Inputting timesheets
- Inputting holidays
- Administration duties
- Experience in a similar position
- Computer literate - Must be proficient in the use of MS Outlook, Excel and Word
- A great personality, someone who will welcome visitors with a positive approach
- Excellent customer services skills and first-class administration skills
- Payroll knowledge extremely advantageous
Overall my client is looking for someone who is professionally presented and has the right personality to go along with it. You must be someone who is proactive, enthusiastic and happy to work on your own at times.
For more details contact Sarah on: 01383 628476 or send a CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org.