Production Operator | Glenrothes | Permanent | £ Depends on Experience
Avenue is currently working in partnership with our key client to recruit Production Operators. This is an exciting opportunity to join a global industry leading organisation, supplying very high-quality products to key clients in the defence, aerospace, industrial and life science sectors. The key purpose of the role is to carry our precise and meticulous manufacturing tasks in a controlled and structured manner.
- Candidates should have good manual dexterity and the ability to work to precise engineering tolerances.
- Previous experience of working in a high precision production department is desired however full training will be provided.
- The role may involve working shift patterns on a rotational pattern
- Candidates should be enthusiastic and self-motivated
- Experience is a manufacturing environment would be beneficial
Full training will be provided
Reporting to the operations manager the production operators’ role will include:
- Carrying out precise and meticulous manufacturing tasks
- Performing hands on basic engineering tasks in addition to operating CNC manufacturing equipment.
- Understanding engineering drawings and using metrology instruments
The successful candidate will be offered a very competitive package, continued professional development and an exciting opportunity to join an innovative, long standing and highly successful organisation. Please apply via the link below or contact Jacqui on 01383 628479