Production Team Leader|Fife|Permanent|£Competitive
Avenue are currently recruiting a Team Leader for a well-established, rapidly growing client. This is a great opportunity to join a leading organisation and establish a secure career in a fast paced manufacturing environment. This role will be operated on a 4 On / 4 Off shift pattern and offers a competitive salary and package.
- Lead and develop a team to ensure that all performance targets are satisfied routinely
- Planning, monitoring, appraising job results and ensuring the wellbeing of the staff; coaching, mentoring and dealing with disciplinary issues as required
- Provide manufacturing information by compiling, initiating, sorting, and analysing production performance records and data; answering questions and responding to requests.
- Achievement of output targets to satisfy customer and business requirements in a safe, effective and efficient manner. Complete production plans by scheduling and assigning personnel; establishing priorities; monitoring progress; revising schedules; resolving problems; reporting results of the processing flow on shift production summaries
- Previous experience of leading operators in a fast paced manufacturing environment
- Experience of ISO9001 and other regulatory requirements including HSE
- Proven track record in continuous improvement with in-depth knowledge of lean manufacturing tools and techniques
- Focussed on ensuring customer satisfaction
- Experience of report generation and analysis of issues
- Ability to work on own initiative to demanding timescales
The ideal candidate will demonstrate great team leadership within a fast paced and dynamic manufacturing environment.
If you feel you have the required desire, skill set and experience for the Team Leader role please apply with an up to date CV via the Link below or alternatively contact Jacqui on 01383 628479